The McNeffs

The McNeffs

Monday, November 18, 2013

Oh Mommy!

End of the day, Matt is going to come home soon.  We're going to eat and then run to the store to get some Christmas shopping done.  I wanted to look nice for the occasion so while the kids were having a snack, I ran and got dressed and did my make up and hair.  As I was doing my 'final looks' in the mirror, Maddie came to find me.  She walked in and said,

"Oh Mommy!  You look soooo, so cute!"  I melted, and she got lots of hugs and kisses.

A while later... she will watch Curious George while I finish getting dinner ready.  Just beforehand there was a commercial by the church about spending time with your family.  It shows some kids under a bed and you hear a gruff voice say "Here comes the monster.... the TICKLE MONSTER!!" and a dad reaches under the bed and grabs the kids as he tickles them.  Maddie yelled out,

"Monster Daddy!"  She giggled and then looked at me.  "I want Monster Daddy, too!"  Unfortunately he wasn't home yet, so Monster Mommy had to do.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment