We started out in the afternoon decorating our pumpkins. (We didn't have enough time to carve.) Madison wanted a pink puppy. I made the ears a little long, so it looks more like a bunny, but she enjoyed coloring each part! She also helped me color the elephant side of my pumpkin and wrinkle the paper for the lion side. We had a lot of fun!
CUTE elephant!!!!
We went with pirates for Matt and I, and Madison was our parrot. Matt tied the bandanna on Sean and after a while we just told everyone he was a rat (because they were all saying he was a mouse). So he's our piRAT. ("We put the 'rat' in 'piRAT!'")
Maddie (pictured without costume because she didn't want to put it back after we got back), got the hang of trick-or-treating really quickly. She did her part, got her candy, and then would chant "Thank you, Bye!" while Matt and I visited with the adults. :)
We also met up with some old friends at their house. Steve and Diane Gubler have a little girl Maddie's age. They had fun... until Maddie fell off the couch. At that point it was starting to get cold, so we headed home.
In the true fashion of group family photos, this is the 5th picture before we finally got everyone looking the right direction and smiling. :) Matt looked great, and so did Madison, but I don't have pictures of them! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment