(My pictures loaded a little out of order, sorry).
During the first 5 minutes with the fish, Naomi and Maddie were side by side making a lot of the same gestures, etc. It was super cute!
I love it when Maddie points to things.
We fed the fish. Madison thought they were awesome! (Dani and Maddie)
Mommy and Maddie
Dance, dance, dance!
Moms and grandkids.
Nervous about going down the stairs....
Help from Grandma....?
Nevermind....
I'll go pose really cute over here.
SO cute!!
Secret Garden door. Close
Open
Escape!
Maddie loves water! When she saw this fountain, she giggled and laughed all the way to it.
Naomi, Dani, and Maddie!
I thought this rose was very pretty!
So these statutes are part of a proposed display. Maddie was so excited! She ran around pointing and saying "Jesus, Jesus!"
The falls!
I love her smile!!
Madison found some flower petals on the ground and played with them for a while.
She loved riding in the golf cart! We took this picture after the others had already left.
At one point, we got out of the cart, and Madison grabbed the back and started to push. The cart moved! It rolled about 4 inches before the brake locked. Seeing this little girl pushing the big cart was super funny!
All-in-all, it was a great morning! The weather was perfect, the company was so much fun! It was a great way for all of us to spend time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment