So we're working on the loan to buy the house that we are renting. We're very excited! The appraisal was today. To get ready of course we had to clean the entire house and make sure everything was in its place and try to make it look amazing.
it was a lot of bluffing... Oh I mean staging!
So after 24 hours of cleaning and that's taking 8 hours out for sleep we finally got it done!
I was looking around afterwards wondering why we didn't have the house this clean all the time. And then I realized that my children have watched about 24 hours worth of TV. It was the only way that we could keep them entertained and not undoing what we were doing. So... I have a feeling that the house will return to some of the regular mess very quickly... oh wait it already has. :-)
The good news is we have a lot of things sorted and organized that weren't before so it's awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment