Which, honestly has been going on since about February with very brief moments of cold.
Well, Sean is walking! Has been since just after his birthday. He is trying to climb on everything! It is cute to watch him copy everything that Maddie does. She's not always excited about that. Sean also has this funny trend where he will do something challenging over and over again. It's cute to see him so proud of himself when he masters something... like sitting and standing from a kid-sized chair.
Madison is growing so big! They both are! She is getting pretty clever and will solve a lot of problems by herself. She can tell amazing stories and is making up songs and dances. I think her storytelling comes from Matt who will tell her elaborate stories at bedtime about the Princess Madison Anne and the Prince Seanie, and their arch nemesis Radison Nann.
My favorite thing the last few weeks has been hearing the kids "talk" together. Occasionally that will result in peals of giggles and laughter.
Well, Spring brings about Spring Cleaning. I've been making a "Drives me crazy" list, which is pretty much a to-do list of things I haven't gotten done yet. Cleaned out the shed, prepping the garden, and working on organizing a bunch of things. Can't do a ton at a time, but making progress, and that's what's important!
Matt's finals will be over on Wed, and then he'll get a couple of days before he's right back at it. 2 semesters left!! He's so amazing! I'm looking forward to those couple of days between semesters! The kids are, too. You should see the kids when he gets home! There's just not enough Dad to go around, they both want 100% of his attention. :)
Julie has been a BIG help lately. I'm so glad that she is here! She walks this week, but she's graduating in June. Excited for her!
sounds like life keeps you all pretty busy!
ReplyDelete