The McNeffs

The McNeffs

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introducing... Madison!!

June 28, 2011, beginning at 7am....
At the Hospital, Waiting for Baby....
Hahaha.... put that camera away!!  :)
 June 28, 2011 about 9pm....                     Madison has Arrived!!!
First time on a scale  :)

First bath!

Matt said she LOVED getting her hair washed!  And look at the hair!  So much!!!


I can't get over it... look at her hair!!!  Sooooo cute!!!

June 28-30, 2011  Hospital to Home....
Family of Three!!!

Daddy burping Maddie

Family Forever!

Daddy's Maddie!

She really never cried at the hospital other than the very beginning.  She mostly loved just sitting there looking around. Especially when Matt was holding her.  If I was holding her we'd both fall asleep.  :)

Mommy's Maddie!

Madison and Mom... oh!  That's me!  I'm a Mom!!!  :D

I just love taking pictures of Matt holding her!  This is one proud father, and one content young lady!

Oh, Madison!  How we love you!!

We're home!

4 comments:

  1. She is so precious! I wish I was there to spoil her and help you out :o) But, with Matt as your husband, I know you're in good hands. Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh! She looks SO much like you Karen! So super cute. I love the squish face pre-bath picture. I can't wait to meet her...someday! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting - you ARE a beautiful little family:) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tiny girl! I'm so excited for you! Isn't it fun to see your sweetheart as a dad? I love it! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete