The McNeffs

The McNeffs

Thursday, June 16, 2011

40 Weeks, 1 Day

Well, we are still waiting on the arrival of our very cute little girl!  I think she's running out of room because she has taken to hitting my hip bones and ribs at the same time.  :)  Her last ultrasound revealed she has some hair on the top of her head!  That's not what they were looking for, but I sure got excited!  It's still a little short, but it is there!

School got out on June 3rd, and since then we've been working very hard to get the house ready for our little arrival!

Due to generous donations from friends and family we were finally able to set up the nursery.  We accomplished this on Thursday.  Her bassinet is in our room, but here are pictures of the nursery.
My favorite thing here on the changing table, is that the monkey's mouth opens!  So, that is my diaper dispenser!  


 Big Bear!!
I like this bookshelf!  We're getting some more drawer organizers.  That's my wedding bouquet on top, and Matt's San Diego temple his mom made for him.  There is a very small collection of board books on the lower shelf, and several stuffed animals that should be on the bed.  ;)


We are so excited to be parents!  And nervous!  :)  Sometimes I go in the nursery and sit on the bed and just visualize changing diapers, walking around, cuddling in a rocking chair, singing, etc.  It is cute when Matt walks by the room, sometimes he will pause and let out the cutest little chuckle, and his eyes light up.  Oh!  How excited we are!

Yesterday, I finished washing all the baby clothes and putting them away!  We're ready... well the house is!  :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute changing table! ;) I used to sit and look at Quinn's nursery before he was born and do the same thing... I'd even talk or sing to him while rubbing my belly :P You two are going to be such cute parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you two to be parents - I know you'll do a wonderful job together!!! :o) Miss you, but love you more!

    ReplyDelete