The McNeffs

The McNeffs

Friday, April 23, 2010

Of Smiles.... and students....

Truthfully, I LOVE teaching!  If anything, for the random things that happen.  I was busy writing a letter yesterday, and my students took the opportunity to write on the board (not allowed).  Here are some of the things that showed up:

Matt + Miss Adams = Love forever = kids = family = *heart*


Perfect Match (picture of Matt and I next to a temple.  I have a bouquet and Matt a tall hat.)


Mrs. McNeff will soon be Miss Adams' name wedding on July 27th!


Congrats Mrs. McNeff.  It's a miracle! (I'm going to take this under the best light I can.... like, it's a miracle the way Matt and I met and grew in love.)


Soon to have babies!


Congrats to the teacher!

Anywho, there you go.  The students were pretty funny.  I looked up and saw them all scribbling and told them they had 30 seconds to stop.  They all moved away from the board and I started reading it.  Oh!  I couldn't help but laugh.  I was very surprised by several of them!  Some I did not hesitate to erase after a few minutes.  But the rest I left for A-Track.  They got a kick out of them, too.

We're getting Married!!!  Woohoo!!!!  


SMile!!!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find that picture! I love it! Also those quotes were quite cute :o) Keep smiling school is almost over!

    ReplyDelete