The McNeffs

The McNeffs

Monday, April 12, 2010

And I'm back....

"How was YOUR spring break?"  The famous question asked for two reasons:  1) They really want to know what their teacher did over the break.  2) They really just want you to answer so they can tell you ALL about their break.  Either way, it is entertaining!

How many of you left the state?  Where did you go?  California, Nevada, Texas, Idaho, Oregon, Colorado....

Did you get married?  Are you Mrs. McNeff yet?  (they don't know I'm engaged).

How many of you had a good break?  A bad break?  How many didn't raise your hands because it was half bad, half good?  Remember the good parts.

How many of you are glad to be back in school?  Put your hands down, I know you're teasing!  Just kidding, I know you're serious.

Same classical music as always.... didn't realize I would recognize it and slightly dread it....

New speakers and books have arrived!

Doubled stress over "to do" list that was not finished.

Appreciation for 5th grade simple minded pleasures.

Almost done with The Hobbit which I listened to all the way to and from Oregon.

"Miss Adams, you're happy today."  "Aren't I always?"  "Yeah, but you're actually happy today."  Guess the break did me good.

Matt's parents are out of town and Matt and I get to play the parents.  It is kind of fun!  We read scriptures and had prayer with them last night.  It's been interesting watching the way Matt and I work together on it... we both approach this "assignment" differently.

I'm not sick.... well, mostly not.  I might be allergic to school.  As soon as I arrived, I had a sniffle again. ;)

Funny how you stare at the "New Post" thing for so long wanting to write something but not know what, starting on whatever's on the mind, and suddenly, the post is forever long.  What?

No comments:

Post a Comment