The McNeffs

The McNeffs

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Party!! 2013

So, we haven't posted much (like at all this year) because my blogger quit letting me download pictures for some reason.  So... this is an attempt to get back into blogging.  :)

We had a little Halloween party on Saturday for some family and friends.  It was fun!  Sean was an elephant (see last post for Madsion's costume last year) and Madison was a parrot.  It was hard to convince her to keep her costume on because it was warm in the house.  We had Pin-the-Nose on the Jack-O-Lantern and made a bowling alley (Pumpkin Bowling) out of our hallway (including a black light!).  Coloring pages and spooky treats finished out the event.  Food: string-cheese fingers, breadstick bones, mandarine orange pumpkins, pumpkin cookies, banana ghosts, chips and salsa, and drinks!  I love making treats for Halloween parties!

For all the fun we had, I don't have many pictures....  Oh well!

 Julie did face-painting (a HUGE hit with the kids!) and Maddie wanted a blue ladybug...
 and a flower....
 and clouds....  :)
 Julie, Matt and I were Tron characters.  Matt has blue in his hair (notice long strand coming down), and I had really long blue eyelash extensions!  It was awesome!
(oh, and behind Mariah, you can see the Pin-the-Nose game)
Gabe, Mariah, and Miranda came for the second half of the party (after the kids were asleep) for games and to finish off the treats!  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of Julie and her silver and purple hair....  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment