So in our apartment, we have a small master bedroom closet. While Matt and I have managed to get our clothes in fine, there is no floor space for shoes. I have a hanging shoe organizer, so this wasn't a problem for me. However, Matt has had a hard time finding a place for his shoes to belong. As it turned out, he started putting them under the bed. At first, I was totally against it! (Something about being raised to not put/hide things under the bed). But, with no good alternative, I let it go...ish.... The biggest problem was that there really wasn't a place for the shoes to 'go' so they were everywhere under the bed and I often stubbed my toes. With my horrible need to organize everything, I finally came up with an solution! But with the fact that what I was looking for has not yet been invented, I created an under-the-bed shoe organizer for Matt from old shoe boxes we have around the house! Now we know exactly where his shoes are so he can find them easy in the morning! Hooray!!
(...and, knowing myself, this will work...with the understanding there may be modifications in the future)
I would so do that in plywood! :P
ReplyDelete