The McNeffs

The McNeffs

Monday, December 13, 2010

We're Pregnant!!!

Woohoo!  Yes, it is true!  We are!!  And we are so excited!!  June 15, 2011!!!

Don't have any cool pictures of the stomach or anything, due to the fact that I am only in my 14th week.  I'm just getting to the point where I am saying, "No, it's a baby, not fat."

I'm going to tell my class on Friday.  My present/show-n-tell.  Kind of excited....

Have to wait 6 more weeks to find out what it is, but the heartbeat is strong!  And.... hehehehe.....  I felt she/he yesterday!  It was so exciting!  It was one of those tender mercies I needed so badly yesterday.  :)

I am thankfully moving away from the yuckiness and slowly moving into.... less yuckiness.  I'm still very tired everyday, and that makes it hard sometimes at school.  When I haven't eaten for two hours, I feel woozy.

Anywho... that's about it for the update!  Life is great and keeps on going!!

4 comments:

  1. Way coo! So glad you can feel "it" a little bit now and then, that is really one of the coolest parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoopee, Karen! Awesome!! Very excited for you ( :

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am so very excited for you and Matt! I definitely will be buying the little one cute clothes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You describe that nicely: moving from yuckiness to less yuckiness. That definitely sums it up!

    ReplyDelete