The McNeffs

The McNeffs

Thursday, March 25, 2010

We have a Blog!


Hey blogging world! We've arrived!!!

I feel so cool, I've created a blog! Actually, this is the second one. I "messed up" on one, but hey! I'm learning!

Ooooooo, I can change the color!

This is too much fun! No wonder people do this a lot!

;)

So, this is Matt and I just before Christmas Break, on Jenny's Birthday, actually! (Jenny is my awesome roommate!) Matt and I have been dating for four months and the happy news is:


We're Getting Married!!! July 27th in the Timpanogos Temple!!

We are very happy and excited! I have my wedding dress, too! Here, let me put up a pic of that. One sec.


Hee hee! Mom came down to surprise Julie for her birthday and for her dance competition. That Saturday the three of us went wedding dress shopping and it was weird... exciting, but kind of weird! I mean, I was trying on wedding dresses... and not just for fun! Later that night, Mom and I found this one and it is amazing! It's getting fitted right now. And we (Julie and I) picked a veil and things..... I'm so excited!!!!




And here are the cute flower girl dresses! Mom found them up in Tri Cities on an Easter sale!



We're working on the Bridesmaids dresses. I can't believe so much is already decided!


So....


Oh, cute! This is going to seem random, but, I was at an assembly today that was run by the 1st grade in my school, and they were in the middle of a dance when, suddenly, the music skipped and died. The rest of the 1st grade kept singing and that class was able to get through their dance and the audience kept the pace by clapping. It was very cute!

Well, I'm not sure what else to write.... and how do you end a post? Hm....
The End
(should there be a period after 'the end' or does it just stand alone?) :/

No comments:

Post a Comment